Every student must complete a minimum of 40 community involvement hours as part of the requirements for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). The purpose of the community involvement requirement is to encourage students to develop awareness and understanding of civic responsibility and of the role they can play and the contributions they can make in supporting and strengthening their community.
- Current Volunteer Opportunities- City of Burlington https://www.burlington.ca/en/your-city/current-volunteer-opportunities.asp
- Volunteer Halton www.volunteerhalton.ca
- Saint Vincent de Paul http://www.ssvp.on.ca/rc/index.php
- Habitat for Humanity http://www.habitathm.ca
- St. Paul the Apostle https://www.stpaultheapostleburlington.com