Get ready and register now for the 9th Annual Longhorns Multisport Summer Camp.
Featuring a full week of sports instruction and activities! Children will go through a number of rotations throughout the day and will have the opportunity to learn and play a variety of activities and sports including basketball, soccer, flag football,volleyball, badminton,ball hockey, tag games, basketball, and much more. Activities will take place both indoors and outdoors on our all-weather field.
- Session 1: July 4-7 ( four day week, Tuesday to Friday)
- Session 2: July 10-14 (five day week, Monday to Friday)
- 9:00 am to 3:00pm
- Early drop-off or late pick up is not available
- Lunch will be provided on Friday only (pizza and refreshments)
- Ages: 6-13
- Maximum amount of participants is capped at 65/session and minimum of 30 participants is required
- Registration fees
- Session one $135.00
- Session two 165.00
- Two week session early registration $290.00 (beforeMay1st)
- Instructors: Corpus Christi Health and Physical Education teachers, coaches, and student athletes.
- Proceeds to support the school’s athletic programs
- Fill out the registration form and include a cheque for appropriate amount payable to Corpus Christi Catholic School.
- Registrations can be :
- Dropped off in the main office at Corpus Christi during school hours by June 23, 2016
- or Mailed to:
Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School
Attention: Sports Camp
5150 Upper Middle Road
- All participants will be contacted by phone or email to confirm registration and camp status by June 26, 2017.
- If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Biturajac through the Physical Education office at 905-331-2639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer camp is sold out. No more spots available.