Ontario Universities’ Fair at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre About the OUF
The Ontario Universities’ Fair (OUF) began in 1997 as a way to help secondary school students gather information about Ontario’s 21 universities. The OUF gives you an opportunity to speak with representatives from each Ontario university about programs, campus life and anything else that may help you make a decision about which Ontario university to choose.
Each university has its own booth, staffed with representatives who can answer your questions and provide additional materials about programs, admission requirements and student life. Each university also offers a scheduled information session several times throughout the OUF weekend.
The OUF draws more than 120,000 students, parents and educators over the three-day event. Visit: http://www.ouf.ca
Register online for the OUF Passport
Once you register you will receive your OUF Passport as a barcode. You can scan your barcode at university booths and in presentations rooms. It is an easy way to share your details with universities and receive information from them.
Location: When and Where
September 27 to September 29, 2019
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily
Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) (next to the CN Tower and Rogers Centre)
South Building 222 Bremner Blvd., Toronto, Ontario
South Building Parking
Follow Bremner Boulevard past the south entrance, turn right on to Lower Simcoe Boulevard, then turn right into the south parking garage. There is a flat rate parking fee for the event.
Other events may occur in downtown Toronto on the same weekend as the OUF. Be aware that a number of roads may be closed because of this event. Public transportation to the OUF is recommended to avoid delays. Give yourself extra travel time if you plan to arrive at the MTCC for a certain time.
ONTARIO COLLEGE INFORMATION FAIR 2019
October 23, 2019 (5 pm to 9 pm) &
October 24, 2019 (9 am to 2 pm)
Enercare Centre • Exhibition Place • Toronto
TOP 5 REASONS TO DISCOVER ONTARIO COLLEGE INFORMATION FAIR 2018
- Get detailed information on hundreds of programs
- Find thousands of career opportunities
- Meet representatives from colleges, career specific organizations and other institutions
- Pick up complete information packages
- Get answers to questions about admissions, academics, housing and student life information in one convenient locationONTARIOCOLLEGES.CA is the information hub for anyone interested in applying to Ontario’s public colleges. You’ll find answers to questions about transcripts, deadline dates and so much more, and you can also:
- Find a Program – Use our search engine to browse thousands of Ontario college programs by keyword, start date, credential and more.
- Choose a College – Learn more about each of Ontario’s public colleges, view campus locations and find contact information, all in one easy place.
- Apply – When you’re ready, apply online to Ontario’s colleges using our secure application.
- Confirm an Offer – Once offers are out and you’ve made your final decision, log back in to your application to confirm your choice.Everything you need to know in one day, under one roof.
Each year Ontario’s Colleges host a number of events across the province to assist high school students with their post-secondary educational planning.
This year’s event will be held at the Enercare Centre, located at Exhibition Place, in downtown Toronto with easy access to public transit.
Student Life Expo 2019
Sunday Oct. 27, 2019
10 am – 6 pm
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building – Constitution Hall
Graduating from high school is both exciting and somewhat intimidating as you embark on the next big chapter in your life. Choosing what you want to do and where you want to go is not only extremely difficult, but a decision which could literally impact the rest of your life. The most important advice you could receive is to be sure to explore all of your options and keep an open mind to discovering the best opportunities that are right for you.
Student Life Expo helps you do just that as we present a wide variety of education and lifestyle exhibitors, some of which may open your mind to incredible opportunities you had not previously considered.
There’s a world of opportunity out there, so check out what your future may hold by registering now for our fun, informative and FREE* event. AND, as if that isn’t already awesome enough, check out the incredible prizes that you could WIN in our contest!!! See you there!
(*Free when with you register, or pay $10 at the door.)
For more information visit: Studentlifeexpo.com
Study and Go Abroad
Meet with top universities, graduate schools and professional schools
from Canada and around the world.
Sun. Oct. 6, 2019
Fair Times 1 pm – 5 pm
Metro Toronto Convention Center 255 Front St. West, Toronto
For more information visit: www.studyandgoabroad.com
Important Dates and Reminders for Grade 12 Students
- September 27th to September 29th, 2019 – Ontario Universities` Fair at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre
- October 8th, 2019 from 9:45 am – 12:00 pm – Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School University Information Program Fair
- Tuesday October 23, 2019 from 5 pm – 9 pm and Wednesday October 24, 2019 from 9 am to 2 pm – Ontario College Information Fair 2019
- October 2019 – Access to the online college application at ontariocolleges.ca
- September – November 2019 – Ontario’s 21 universities visit a school near you. For full list of dates visit: www.ouf.ca/uip/
- January 15, 2020 –DEADLINE to apply to Ontario universities
- February 1, 2020 –Equal consideration Date – apply to Ontario colleges by this date.
- May 1, 2020 – Applicants must confirm their acceptance of an offer of admission to their chosen program through ontariocolleges.ca
- May 27, 2020 – Applicants will expect a response from the Ontario universities they applied to by this date.
- June 1, 2020 – Earliest date you may require to respond to an offer. You may also have to give a financial commitment (registration fee or residence deposit, etc.)respond to an offer of University admission
- June 2020 – Earliest date that colleges may require payment of tuition fees.